Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Exploring the New Forest


In August I spent a very lovely week down in the New Forest exploring, and would definitely go back. I took hundreds of photographs as it was so pretty - I had difficulty narrowing it down to fit into one blog post! I thought I would give a round up of all of the places I got to whilst down there. Looking back makes me really not want to leave summer behind and start a hard third year at university!



A long walk around the forest, followed by a tasty Sunday dinner in the Drift Inn.

 A busy day, we managed to visit Calshot beach, Bolderwood Deer Enclosure, as well as
Brockenhurst village!


A walk around Southampton port, followed by steak and movie night at West Quay.


 A walk down to Marchwood Industrial Estate, followed by a pint in the White Horse.


A walk around quiet village Hythe and it's marina.



A day trip to Bournemouth! This was probably my favourite day. Chips with a view, mini golf, a walk along the beach, one too many gins and fireworks on the beach. 



A very windy walk along the pebbles to Hythe Castle (with views of the Isle of Wight), followed by ice cream at crabbing spot Mudeford. 



Check out my Instagram (@louisegyles) for more pics of this gorgeous part of England. 



No comments:

Post a Comment